Hernieuwde Installatie Braunschweig.

Wim Vos

Ik heb lang geleden deze simulatie gekocht en heb toen ook een licentiecode ontvangen maar deze code werkt niet meer (zie de bijlage).

Ik heb van alles geprobeerd maar ik kan dus geen code invoeren.

Op mijn laptop werkt de simulatie met dezelfde code wel maar op mijn PC dus niet.

Ik heb het key bestand gekopieerd van mijn laptop naar mijn PC maar dit werkt ook niet.

Heeft iemand hier misschien een oplossing voor?

Schermafbeelding 2024-07-07 115837.jpg

Did you start the program as admin? If not, try it.

Or try option 2.

Another option could be copy the license key directly to the license folder und ér: Documents/Signalsoft/Brauschweig Hbf/license. Then start the sim as admin and look for updates.

Hello Helmut,

I start this program and all the Signalsoft programs as admin.

Option 2 does not work.

The license key is copied in the license folder and it is the same license key that works on my laptop.

I think there is something wrong with my operating system (Windows 10 Home) but on my laptop I use the same operating system and the program works good on my laptop and the program worked well on my  desktop some days ealier.

Greetings,

Wim Vos

Hi Wim,

Do you have installed NET Framework 3.5?

Hi Helmut,

NET Framework 3.5 is installed.

Greetings,

Wim

Good morming Helmut,

This morning I have checked all my Signalsoft programs ( 30 stuks ) and al sims worked fine ex. Brohl but in this sim I could use the license key and this worked.

The problem only exist in Braunschweig and also only on my desktop; my laptop with the same operating system (Windows 10 Home) all works well.

Perhaps I need a new license key.

Greetings,

Wim

Wim, I just remembered I had the same problem a few months ago, so I just tried again after reading your mail and I have exactly the same problem with Braunsweig. And I'm running windows 11 on my pc, so I doubt it has to do with your installation?

You can install the latest update by copying the "Own Documents\Signalsoft\Braunschweig\updates\Setup.exe" from your old computer to the new computer and then run the Setup.exe. Maybe it works with the updated version.

PS: The error message is far to small for me to read.

That unfortunately does not really help, but after some trying I think I found the problem. If you don't mind I'll explain Wim in dutch.

Wim, ik denk dat de licentiesleutel al staat in het mapje ....\Documents\Signalsoft\Braunschweig Hbf\licence  Hierdoor kan Vraunswich de sleutel niet overschrijven en blijft hij de foutmelding geven. Ik heb het mapje leeg gemaakt (sleutel dus even op een andere plek gezet) en daarna via het menu 'nieuwe key invoeren' naar de licentie verwezen. Nu ging het wel ineens goed.

translation; there is already a key in the map 'license' and because (apparently) Braunswich tries to read it when loading the sim, the sim cannot overwrite the file. The fix for me was to remove the key in the map and then try again to register the sim. Now it worked. For some reason my other sims do not have this problem, so Braunswich is doing something else when it tries to register the key file.

by the way I'm the user 'broodje' but for some reason I cannot access that account anymore, nor does the forum send me a mail to reset my account when I try to

hello everybody,

The problem with Braunschweig is solved due to the solution from "broodje". I did remove the key file in the map license and after that all worked well.

After the registration of the sim the license key was copied in the licence key.

Hallo Broodje,

Heel erg bedankt voor je oplossing; het werkt nu weer maar ik vind het wel erg vreemd en dit is duidelijk afwijkend van de methodes bij de andere sims.

Groetjes,

Wim