Is this a bug ?

intallonabile

this evening i started a session at 20:40. All ok until 22:00. (problems at minimum probability)

But suddenly all electric trains ask me why power was not present on catenary . All trains coming from Nieder. or Kirk has not power (coasting) and the strange thing was that a diesel train coming from Sarnau (and for this electricity is not a problem !) on train overview was with slow speed but in reality it was stopped on gleis 332 at Colbe I wait 15' but all was blocked. SO i decided to ned the session

please, someone has the same experience of problems as me ?

Diego

......................sorry.............decided to end the session

i apologize to write in English in German section

Marburg has out-of-gauge trains which can collide if the dispatcher is not careful. This is a newer feature of the sims that was first introduced with Mathilde.

When such a collision occurs, one of the things that happens (besides derailment) is that all pantographs on electric locos are lowered. In your case, it seems that trains called in to complain not about colliding and derailing, but because they lost catenary power.

Thanks to your information, we've been able to correct this bug, so trains that collide in such a manner won't call about their power loss.

Thanks Charlie for your reply to my report.

I comprise the problem for "out of gauge" trains and lowered pantographs.

The behaviour of diesel train stopped at Colbe during the time of this problem (even if in Train overview it was indicated moving with slow speed) is also a consecuence of this bug or it can be a separate bug ?

have a good Day

Diego

hallo Charlie, if this information can be important for you. My default setttings yesterday evening :

very little probability of problems (quite near ZERO)

no out of gage trains

good evening

Diego

The "No Out of Gauge" Expert Level seems to be incorrect (read: does not cover all the Lü C and Lü D trains)

I have added a bug report for this in Bug Tracker

However, the train which might had given you a collision is covered by the current timetable (being train 7471) so that one could not have caused an issue.

So, if you happen to have a SIM file of the moment just before you ran into this situation, I advise you to send that file to the feedback address

Hallo Erwin. i have added to my simulation some more freight trains and train that probably has caused the problem train was 2x Br 140 + Coils Zug (Sahimms waggons)

good night

Diego