incoming update

intallonabile

Good evening to all the forum. Some months ago i was "DQUAR" as nik name. Now i have changed for forum registrations problems. Please i ask to Richard if a new update is arriving for ANDERNACH and,i hope, ANdernach in the future will be without internet connection live because i normally work simulation on a not ocnnected PC.

Thanks for the reply, as usual

Diego

Yes, we plan to update Andernach soon, although I cannot give an exact date. No, Andernach will not require an Internet connection to play, the way Köln does.

Yes, an Update for Andernach is in the making. And it will be without live internet connection.

Very thanks. Richard have you received on your private email @signalsoft some "italian signal boxes photos" that i sent to you other week ?

Diego

Yes! Thank you for that!

If I would have a manual of that thing, I could make it! :-) Looks very very similar to the french/belgium systems.

the problem is that manuals are only in italian language and i m not so able to translate them and also i think that Richard has a good knowledge of a lot of languages (English, Nederlands, German...but not italian). I will ask at my work collegues if ANSALDO STS (is a major italian company well known alla over the world for rail) has some manuals in english but i think only for IECC and not for relay interloking

Good evening

Diego

• 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon to RIchard and all Signalsoft Team

something new about update release for Andernache Kurt H. and Bonn ?

And about Bad Godesberg and Remagen ?

Diego

likely today an update will come for Cologne (steering changed, and new "real looking" timetable documents as extra)

Bonn update is imminent (group buttons on panel, axle counters added, various extra buttons). awaiting update with railroad crossings code.

Andernach will be shortly thereafter (group buttons on panel)

Bad Godesberg and Remagen are sofar up and running. Release awaiting functionality of Line Operations (linking them up and with Bonn Hbf) as well as the timetable. Expected release is beginning September.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok. Thanks for the fast reply to my question.

Diego

Hello Richard. have you some new about Andernach update release date ?

Diego

There's a tiny bug in Andernach that prevents updating. You can't press the end buttons in the stabling tracks. seems to be only in Andernach, is the funny thing.

for the rest it's ready...

But it's a hard to find bug and I don't want to risk making it work in Andernach and breaking it in the other sims... :-(

There's a tiny bug in Andernach that prevents updating. You can't press the end buttons in the stabling tracks. seems to be only in Andernach, is the funny thing.

for the rest it's ready...

But it's a hard to find bug and I don't want to risk making it work in Andernach and breaking it in the other sims... :-(

Thanks for the answer. Good luck to find this bug soon !!!

Diego

You got it! Version 2.3.0.73 is out

New groupbuttons on the panel. (with all the connected functionality)

- signal defects

- single counter, general counter

(note that Track 14 and 15 are now connected :-). Good for stabling trains)