Trains Without Movement Orders, Wuppertal Hbf

pblanksb

At Wuppertal Hbf train 76525 arrives to couple to w61451 on track 66 at Steinbeck Gbf. There is no movement order for the coupling, I had to create one, and there is no information in the train information box or the timetable as to what new train number is used or the train destination.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Phil.

Hi Phil,

here is the procedure for dealing with the coal trains:

• The coal trains (61451, 61453) arrive in KWS at track 65. The double heading Mak G 1206 uncouples and goes back to KWL (67786, 67788) to pick up the empty coal waggons of the predecessor train.
  • Trains 76525, 76530 arrive from Remscheid at KWS track 66 and couple with the full coal waggons on track 65 westbound (loco in front of the train).
  • These shunting trains go via track 161 to track 150 to deliver the coal to Wuppertaler Stadtwerke.
  • Later they will come back unloaded as shunting trains and go via track 161 to track 66.
  • There the loco uncouples, changes to the opposite side of the waggons and couples again.
  • The new trains (Üg 76524, 76530) leave KWS via KW to KWL. In KWL (other sim) the loco uncouples and goes back to Remscheid
  • In KWL (other sim) double heading Mak G 1206 from KWS couples with the empty coal waggons and leaves via KW towards Duisburg Hochfeld Süd as 61540 and 61452. So you will see them again passing KW on track 1

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Helmut

Many thanks for your reply Helmut, I will try the moves you suggested and see how it it goes.

I must admit I did not know they were coal trains but I have found a website that describes German wagon types so I will research them and the wagon types on other freight trains in the sims (I do know that 'Sggmrs' are container trains). Just out of curiosity, where did you find the information regarding these trains, as there there is none listed in the timetable accessed through the 'Help (F1)' facility. In fact the trains we are discussing are not even listed.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Phil.

Hi Phil,

this was a topic in the German forum: http://www.signalsoft.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=1843#entry12736

The pdf of the new timetable you can find if you press the button information on the start panel of the programme.

If it is not provided in the English version you can print it on your own. In this case move with the indicator to the icon of the programme on your screen, click the right mouse button and choose the item "properties". In the field "destination" (?, in the German version it's "Ziel") you have to add at the end " -x" (blank, minus, x). (--> "C:\...\Wuppertal Hbf.exe" -x). If you now start the programme, you will find a new item in the menu bar on top called "developer". Choose this you and find the option to print the loaded timetable of the programme. I hope you have the oppertunity to create a pdf.

Regards,

Helmut